Re: [squid-users] Numerical URL problem...

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:05:50 +1100

This isn't a feature to be disabled or enabled via squid.conf.

What sort of "access denied" error do you get? Is it a squid error page
or a "friendly" error from Internet explorer/netscape? If you are using
internet explorer please try turning off friendly error messages in the
advanced configuration options.

If it's a squid error page, please copy the error and mail it to the
list. If it's an internet explorer error page you may be encountering a
bug with squid.

I do see a problem _with my setup here_ (Note I am running bleeding edge
unstable software and thus my test may not be indicitative for your
environment).

testing (the client program is very very useful!)
$ /usr/local/squid/bin/client.exe -p 8080
http://www.parliament.gov.za/Documents/programm
es/36959376284722222222.htm
==
HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily