Re: [squid-users] Acl access

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:05:46 +0200

you couldnt tell something about access0, I assume It have the same right
like access3.

Try:
acl access0 src 10.0.0.1-10.0.0.16/8
acl access1 src 10.0.0.17-10.0.0.32/8
acl access2 src 10.0.0.33-10.0.0.64/8
acl access3 src 10.0.0.65-10.0.0.128/8

acl aaa url_regex -i aaa
acl bbb url_regex -i bbb

http_access allow access1 aaa
http_access deny access1
http_access allow access2 bbb
http_access deny bbb
http_access allow access3 access0
http_access deny all

Greetings from Istanbul
Ilker G.

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüşler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres
sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.Ş hiç bir şekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.
The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.