Re: [squid-users] HELP! icp doesn't work

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:39:57 +0100

Maybe there is a mismatch in upd_incoming_address/udp_outgoing_address.

If the parent is multi-homed, then make sure to configure the clients to
use the IP of the closest interface, or have the parent configured to
use the "official" address clients should connect to.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker