[squid-users] Custom gifs on error page

From: Bruno Guerreiro <bruno.guerreiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:33:52 -0000

Hi,
I've searched the archives and found an answer to this question, but still
can't get it to work :(
The problem is:
I've blocked several file types.
When a user makes a request that's is blocked, the custom error page is
displayed and the custom gifs are displayed, but only if I point them as
http://squid_sever/custom.gif

I have several caches that connect to a parent.
What I want to to do is display a custom error page, depending on the IP
range of the client indicating the right proxy server the browser must point
to.
I did it like this

http_access deny dsii
deny_info ERR_ACCESS_DENIED_SI dsii

It works, but the custom gifs don't get shown, even if I use
http://squid_server/custom.gif
The Squid machine is also running Apache for displaying several html
reports.
Is there any way to indicate that the gif's are located on the server, and
have them displayed?
Tanx in advance.

Regards,

Bruno Guerreiro