[squid-users] Deny Direct Proxy request !

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:47:49 +0330

Hi ,

I have installed the squid-2.4Pre1 with Linux and make a transparent Proxy
with IPChains in Linux . So no one want to setup the proxy in his browser .
So How can I prevent to squid does not answer the direct proxy request ? I
mean everybody forced to remove their proxy setting in squid . they can't
brows any pages if they have proxy setting in their browsers like
squid.mydoamin.com port 3128 ?

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /