Re: [squid-users] What load can SQUID cope with in accelerator

From: Brett Lymn <blymn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:42:08 +1030 (CST)

According to Ole Moller:

>At a peak of 20 req/s and 30 redirectors to handle it, I dont think the=20
>real problem is the redirector but "something" else.

Or the way the redirector is interacting with squid - as Robert
suggested, perhaps you are using buffered i/o? even if you have 30
redirectors if they are all waiting on a full block of data before
they output something then you will have requests piling up with no
redirector processes to handle them.