RE: [squid-users] Integrating Microsoft Exchange with Squid

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:42:22 +0330

if you are using Linux you can use redir package and the better solution is
to use ipmasqadm and portfw . Squid is not a SMTP proxy .

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /