[squid-users] using LDAP

From: Christopher Lundell <chris.lundell@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:29:00 -0800

Hello,

I'm new to Squid and I've looked in the FAQs, archives, and other
documentation and haven't been able to find the answer I'm looking for.

I don't quite know how to use "authenticate_program" to bind to the LDAP
server, which lives on the same machine (Redhat Linux 7.0). Is the name
of the LDAP daemon (slapd) the appropriate "program" to use? This
doesn't seem to be doing anything, and my LDAP server is functioning
normally. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chris