[squid-users] echoping 4.2 released (with improved proxy/cache support)

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:43:18 +0100

[You can send me the replies, I'm not on the mailing list at this time.]

Version 4.2 of my echoping program (a tool to test TCP servers, for
instance Squid proxies), was released today:

http://echoping.sourceforge.net/
ftp://ftp.internatif.org/pub/unix/echoping

Version 4.2 adds two options to control the retrieval of a Web page
through the proxy/cache. -a tells the proxy to check against the origin
server if the page was modified and -A forces the proxy to reload the
page.