Re: [squid-users] Local domain & deleting hotmail-messages

From: Jim Mertens <jim_mertens@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:56:14 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the proposol...but it doesn't work as it should.
I've added these lines to squid.conf.

acl local dst 192.168.1.0/24
acl localweb1 dstdomain mydomain1.com
acl localweb2 dstdomain mydomain2.com

always_direct allow localweb1
always_direct allow localweb2
always_direct allow local
always_direct deny all

I can browse all external webpages and to the internal ip (192.168.1.0/24).
I can't browse to www.mydomain1.com (where mydomain1.com resides on a server
in my LAN).
Whenever I try to browse to www.mydomain1.com Squid gets "blocked"...ie..I
can't browse to another (external) website in another window.

Any advice?
Best Regards,
Jim