Re: [squid-users] Weird One.. forced startup page

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:54:44 +0200

Simple:
you may prepare a start up page on your web server which is on local net.
Put it on your web server. And set "homepage" option whatever you want at
your all client's browsers...You cant do this with squid as far as I know...

Best regards,
Ilker G.

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüsler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres
sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.S hiç bir sekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.
The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.