RE: [squid-users] My SMB is just plain screwy, another error

From: <Adam.Shields@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:51:38 -0500

just restarted squid with the corrected code, still receiving this in
cache.log

NetBios error code 3 (RFCNBE_BadRead: Read system call returned an error.
Check
errno.)
2001/03/21 10:35:22| authenticateNTLMDirection: called before NTLM
Authenticate!
. Report a bug to squid-dev.
NetBios error code 3 (RFCNBE_BadRead: Read system call returned an error.
Check
errno.)
2001/03/21 10:35:22| authenticateNTLMDirection: called before NTLM
Authenticate!
. Report a bug to squid-dev.
NetBios error code 3 (RFCNBE_BadRead: Read system call returned an error.
Check
errno.)
2001/03/21 10:35:24| authenticateNTLMDirection: called before NTLM
Authenticate!
. Report a bug to squid-dev.
NetBios error code 3 (RFCNBE_BadRead: Read system call returned an error.
Check
errno.)
2001/03/21 10:35:36| authenticateNTLMDirection: called before NTLM
Authenticate!
. Report a bug to squid-dev.
NetBios error code 3 (RFCNBE_BadRead: Read system call returned an error.
Check
errno.)
2001/03/21 10:38:36| authenticateNTLMDirection: called before NTLM
Authenticate!
. Report a bug to squid-dev.