[squid-users] Blocking Downloads (Again)

From: David Findlay <david_j_findlay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:09:33 +1000

Hello I am new to this group.

Yes I have read the archives but not found anything that is suitable to fix
my problem. I have four internet terminals that I want to restrict. I want
make it so that only these four hosts are stopped from any form of download.
I want to block FTP, certain file extensions and HTTP file transfers larger
than 250kb. I want to also block certain domains, i.e. from one of the those
site lists. All other hosts on the network need to be unrestricted. How can I
set this up to run this way. Thank you,

David Findlay

P.S. Yes I did check the archives first and the FAQ.