[squid-users] kernel options?

From: Edmund Haworth <ehaworth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:10:35 -0000

The only kernel option that squid likes to have is one for transparent
proxying (under linux 2.2 iirc, i assume you are running linux?)
and not all users require that, so you probably wouldn't lose any
performance by recompiling.

Edmund Haworth
Assistant Network Engineer
Worcester College of Technology