Re: [squid-users] roblem with cache_dir null device

From: Raman Sood <ramans@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:37:44 +0800

hi henrik,

I have tried with the syntax u have sent to me. But it is not working.
The
error is something like this :-

Starting squid proxy server: FATAL: unknown cache-dir type '/null'
squid cache (ver.. ) Terminated abnormally.
page faults with physical i/o: 218

this is what I am getting if u can help me

thanks in advance