RE: [squid-users] http_access deny not working..

From: Bruno Guerreiro <bruno.guerreiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:27:58 +0100

Hi,
You must place
http_access allow local1
and
http_access allow local2
after all the DENY's and before the DENY ALL line.
The way you placed you get a match in the first lines, so the DENY's are
skipped.

BTW, wouldn't it be easier to keep track of your blocking policies if you
created several files to parse (dependig on site type), instead of that
rather big list?

Regards,

Bruno Guerreiro