[squid-users] Zero Sized Reply

From: Hennie Rautenbach <hennie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:35:48 +0200

Hi there folks,

I'm sure this is a faq but have been unable to hunt any info down that
might assist me.

I frequently get "Zero Sized Reply" errors from my Squid Cache.

Here is an example of an URL that I'm having problems with:

http://cypress.dev.oclc.org:7301/help/frameset.html

Bypassing the cache the URL works just fine. I'm having the same problem
with other sites too. I have enabled debugging which hasn't given me any
useful information.

Cany anyone explain to me what I need to do to get the above URL to work
through my squid cache ?

Many thanks

Hennie