[squid-users] Logfile date format

From: Ben Kadish <Ben.Kadish@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:00:13 -0600

Hi guys,

I checked the FAQ's and all the documentation I could find, and I can't
find anywhere that tells me about the format that Squid uses to timestamp
requests in access.log. I can't figure out how "985696648.921" gets
translated into a real date and time. I ask because I already hit the file
with Calamaris and am trying to go back and do some fine-tooth auditing on
a user. Thanks in advance for your help!

Ben