Re: [squid-users] I can't see some pictures

From: Trey Nolen <tnolen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:21:39 -0600

I, too, am having this problem. Usually the pictures that are not showing
are buttons that are using a "mouse over." The main browser being used is
Internet Explorer 5. Most of the clients are NT 4.0 Workstation. We have
tried clearing the cache in the browser, in Squid, and even re-publishing
one of the webpages. The only way we were able to make the pictures visible
was to change the size of the images when we re-published the site. Of
course, this doesn't help for the sites that we can't update. We have about
100 client machines, and it is very consistent. The same images on the same
websites do not display on evey client. We are using version 2.2Stable5 that
is in the Potato distribution of Debian. Any insight you could provide on
this would be appreciated.

Trey Nolen
tnolen@internetpro.net