Re: [squid-users] webmin/squid

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:11:47 -0600

Webmin questions are best asked on the Webmin mailing list.

Webmin works fine with Squid...if your path is correct and you have a
Squid version that is supported by Webmin (all versions except the 2.5
stuff in CVS). Otherwise it should just work.

Tips:

Check your paths. Then ask on the Webmin mailing list.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances