RE: [squid-users] passing all traffic

From: Joe Viel <jviel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:15:15 -0600

Woops. I goofed that last post since some had trouble understanding what I
meant. Let me try that again.
If I want to allow all traffic to pass through squid unfiltered, what needs
to be changed in the squid.conf to allow that to happen? Usually I'd only
do this on a temporary basis so I can re-add filters one at a time to
figure out which one is causing the problem.

How can I quickly comment out the important lines and add a statement or
two to allow all traffic to pass?

When I do, I just use squid -k reconfigure to get the new settings to
work??

Thanks, Joe