RE: [squid-users] 2.4 kernel/IPTables problem? (Can't access several sites)

From: Michael C. Jett <jettm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:37:51 -0600

That appears to have worked, thanks very much. I had TCP_ECN compiled in
the kernel, but "cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn" returned 1 on the Squid
box. Doing as you indicated on the Squid box resolved the problem.

I'm assuming this is Explicit Congestion Notification, right? Did I miss
something somewhere in a FAQ or document that indicated I should have
already done this?

Again, thanks...

Mike