[squid-users] icons

From: Andrei B. <andrixnet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi,

I've got this tiny problem with squid :

When browsing ftp sites, instead of the icons usually diplayed by the
browser for folders, tar, gzip, zip, etc file types are shown in
Netscape as broken images.

Below is the error I get for these images.
I compiled the package and installed it as intructed in INSTALL

icon files are present and installed in /usr/local/squid/etc/icons
and configuration denotes this as default. Making it explicit doesn't
help.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks.

=============================
ERROR

While trying to process the request:

GET /squid-internal-static/icons/anthony-link.gif HTTP/1.0
Weferer: DOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMV
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Host: web.rornet.ro:3128
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*

The following error was encountered:

     Invalid Request

Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid. Possible problems:

     Missing or unknown request method
     Missing URL
     Missing HTTP Identifier (HTTP/1.0)
     Request is too large
     Content-Length missing for POST or PUT requests
     Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:06:34 GMT by web.rornet.ro
(Squid/2.3.STABLE4)