Re: [squid-users] Transparent Proxy Question

From: André Weidemann <Andre.Weidemann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 13:10:07 +0200

If all your connections always run through the Linux machine first and
then pass the Windows server I'd suggest you keep the Micro$oft Server
running on port 80 and simply use an ipchains or iptables (whatever you
are running) and redirect port 80 to port 3128 (squid) and all your
traffic passes the squid...

Take a look at the links below:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-17.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/TransparentProxy.html