Re: [squid-users] Ip-masquerading or Squid

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:53:16 -0400

Well, you're in luck! You can use both!

Setup ip masquerading on your firewall along with Squid. Have web browsers
configured to proxy your squid and other programs use the ipmasquerading.
Block incoming port 80 requests from your internal network so that people
are forced to sue the proxy server (ie they can't configure their webrowser
to connect direct).

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company