[squid-users] Sendmail behind SQUID is it possible ?

From: senthil <senthil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:52:30 +0530

Hi all

I want to put a mail server behind the firewall system which is also running
SQUID. My doubt is that my router which is configured to forward all the
traffic coming for my IP address of my WAN port to one particular IP address
in my lan. Like for example what ever request comes for 203.xxx.xxx.12 will
be translated to 192.xxx.x.3. Now I sould use IP masquerading in my firewall
to give my Mail server access to the out side world.But what about the
incoming traffic will it be able to flow inside my lan only to the
particular IP address in my Lan. Is there any changes to be made in my SQUID
configuration or not.

This mail may seam annoying to lot of you people but I have a difficult
situation to handle so I request the kind hearted people to help me out of
this situation. If there is any HOW TO pages for these kind of situations
please can u tell me ?

thanx in advance

Senthil Marian