[squid-users] squid ftp oddities

From: Jeff Beley <Jeff.Beley@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:55:01 -0500

I am having an odd problem with squid. I have squid 2.3 STABLE4 with
smart filter (I'm tied to this version) running on solaris 8 on an
ultra 60 with 1GB ram. Every once in a while, ftp seems to crap out
on me. Specifically, it appears to loose the mime settings for many
different file types(exe zip tgz). The fix is to restart the squid
process. Is there a patch to 2.3STABLE4 to repair this, or is the an
issue with smart filter.

--Jeff

--
Jeff Beley