[squid-users] caching dynamic content using ETag

From: Helen Gao <hgao_us@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:38:40 -0700 (PDT)

I was trying to cache dynamic content using ETag.

Although the response from the Web server has ETag, Squid didn't send the ETag
as part of the request when it re-validated for subsequent requests.

I tried both using "Must-revalidate" and "If-match".

Any idea?

=====
Helen Gao
(212)962-9277/231
This message is for informational purposes only and may contain confidential business information. All data and other information in it are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy. Any statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of WARP Solutions Inc. It is intended for the addressee only and may not be copied without our permission. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible