Re: [squid-users] FATAL: Failed to start any dnsservers

From: Don Rolph <w-rolph@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 08:25:38 -0400

Quick queston. Did you have configured as dns servers for checking at start up?
Were these servers accessible to your proxy server?

If not, then the dns server startup may fail.

Also. the cache will refresh properly if the originating site has configured its expirations properly. The cache also gets reloaded (and obsolete pages deleted) if the user hits the reload key.

--
Regards.
Don Rolph w-rolph@ds.mc.ti.com WD3 MS10-13 (508)-236-1263