Re: [squid-users] dst ACL element with no_cache ACL operator

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 04:44:52 +0200

Already done in Squid-2.4.

Path for earlier Squid releases are available from
http://squid.sourceforge.net/hno/ somewhere.. (probably the
"Development" section)

In earlier Squid releases using dst or other ACL types which might
require an exernal lookup in no_cache is unreliable. If an external DNS
lookup (or whatever) is required then the ACL will temporarily give a
false reading because Squid does not wait for the lookup to complete.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker