[squid-users] accelarator

From: <uhoulila@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 06:24:05 -0500

I was wondering if anyone was able to successfully "reverse proxy/accelerate" a
java enabled server through squid. I was able to do it on a regular server...

Thanks

This message is a PRIVATE communication. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website at:
http://www.mwe.com/