[squid-users] Re: NTLM + PHP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 00:52:24 +0200

Wilmar Sulaiman wrote:

> Thanks anyway , hehe, so what should i do is wait until squid 2.5 release.
> Btw , How about squid 2.4? i heard that they release NTLM modules as well.
> Is it will worked for me? or still it is basic authetication ?

Squid-2.4 only knows Basic HTTP authentication.

A NTLM module exists for verifying the supplied password using NTLM to a
Windows domain controller, but that is all.

Maybe the NTLM authentication support in Squid-2.5 will be backported to
Squid-2.4 some day, but it is not something currently being worked on.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker