[squid-users] Fronpage problem !

From: Phu Quy <npquy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:34:23 +0700

Dear all

I have get problem when I deployed Squid caching system in our network. My
customer can't upload file to server using frontpage2000 (they using
Frontpage 2000 for web page design and upload to server that used Frontpage
2000 extension sever), My system using wccp for http traffic redirec. The
Version of Squid that I am using is Squid 2.3 stable1. I have evalution with
squid 2.4 Stable 1, but it seem the same

Pls help me

Thank
Phu Quy