Re: [squid-users] bypass proxy rules

From: Ronald <sukker_ronald@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:36:03 +0100

> Can anyone tell me how I can tell squid to tell a specified client not
> to use the proxy server when browsing a specified address?
>
> Setting the proxy address in the exclude field in the browser is not an
> option as I am using squid in a trasparent mode.

I presume you want the required object should not be in cache so that each
time it is from origin server. no_cache directive may help to you. If so,

acl specifieddst dst 172.16.1.100
no_cache deny specifieddst

It will work. But the problem is other clients also will be getting the
objects from origin server not from squid.

May Help,
Ronald.