[squid-users] a tool to convert httpd log files into squid format log file

From: Walaa Marshoud <walaa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:48:54 +0200

Hi
Please I already have a log file and I want to apply a tool on it..
the tag emulate_httpd_log was configured in the squid.conf file to be ON..So the logs are not in the native squid format and the tool doesnot accept the log file to be in httpd format..
So I want to know if there is a tool that coverts my log file to the squid format because i need to apply this squid analyzer that applies on squid log formats

Thank you
Walaa