Re: [squid-users] WHOA!

From: Helen Gao <hgao_us@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:40:21 -0700 (PDT)

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

or for the digest to:

--- Stuart Low <thedude@perlboy.org> wrote:
> Too many messages going through this mailer. How do I get off? I was
> thinking I might swap over to the digest.
>
> See ya
>
> Stuart
> ----
> Perlboy Productions - www.Perlboy.org
> ABN: 24 405 136 795
> The Brain Network - www.TheBrainNet.com

=====
Helen Gao
(212)962-9277/231
This message is for informational purposes only and may contain confidential business information. All data and other information in it are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy. Any statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of WARP Solutions Inc. It is intended for the addressee only and may not be copied without our permission. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible