Re: [squid-users] gui interface for editing squid config file

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:17:13 -0500

The official home of my Webmin Users Guide is now on the documentation
page at Swell Technology, here:

http://www.swelltech.com/support/documentation.html

It has a very complete Squid section now, documenting every
Webmin-available Squid option as well as a few brief tutorial sections.
  The older version on my personal page is deprecated and will be
removed eventually (left up for the many many links that I never
expected to be made while it was still in such an embryonic state--my
homepage was just a working space and a request for comments kind of
presentation for the book, but it proved more popular than expected,
even in it's early and limited form).

Of course, all of my other Squid docs and patches still reside on my
personal page, so it's also worth a look for anyone messing around with
Squid.

Hope this helps.

Ilker Gokhan wrote:

> You can use webmin. And also you can see Joe's pages for furher
> information..
> http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe/index.html
>
> Bes regards,
> Ilker G.
>
> > Kimden: Azher Amin [mailto:azhar@pakfree.net]
> > Tarih: Friday, April 13, 2001 9:39 AM
> > Kime: squid-users@squid-cache.org
> > Konu: [squid-users] gui interface for editing squid config file
> >

> > Hi all
> >
> > Is there any web based utility available for aditing the
> > squid.conf file ??
> > thanx
> >
> > Azher
> >

> Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görü?ler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece
> adres sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.? hiç bir ?ekilde sorumlu
> tutulamaz.
>
> The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with
> it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
> they are addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.

                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances
                         http://www.swelltech.com