[squid-users] an acl question

From: doug chanco <dougc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:00:51 -0500

Hi all,
   I am having problems setting up some acl rules and I was hoping that
someone could help me.

What I am trying to do is set up squid so that on SPECIFIC ip addresses
it
will ONLY allow access to our web site and web sites that relate to our
industry. For example allow access to any .mydomain.com web site (our
external and internal web pages and specific domains that I want ... for
example .allowed.com), BUT block access to ALL other sites such as
yahoo.com
and such.

So for each ip that I set up it would allow access to mydomain.com and
allowed.com BUT block access to ALL others.....

thanks!!

dougc

ps there would be LOTS of allowed.com's (20 or such)