Re: [squid-users] WCCP v2 implementation in squid.

From: Jorge Boncompte [DTI2] <jorge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:30:54 +0200

    Yes I'm working on it but due a lack of time I have no time to report
anything... maybe sooner.

    Regards.

    -Jorge

Jorge Boncompte - Técnico de sistemas
DTI2 - Desarrollo de la Tecnología de las Comunicaciones
C/ Abogado Enriquez Barrios, 5 14004 CORDOBA (SPAIN)
Tlf: +34 957 761395 / FAX: +34 957 450380
jorge@dti2.net _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ http://www.dti2.net
- Sin pistachos no hay Rock & Roll...
- Without wicker a basket cannot be done.