[squid-users] form submission through squid

From: Paulo Fernandes <fernandes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:09:02 +0200

I have the problem that a form submission cgi runs perfectly (for
example 'form mail') when directly connected, but not through a Squid proxy.

I have no timeout (broken_posts does not work) and also the logs gives me no
answer.

Does anyone made the same expierience and has any solution how to fix this
problem?

Squid is running on Mac Os X Server 1.2 (and Apple G4/400).

greetings,
paulo.