Re: [squid-users] can't access some urls

From: Hanantyo Adhi Pramono <hap@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 04:24:37 +0700 (JAVT)

> > the error is due connection timeouts ....
> > and can connect to that site by bypassing the squid cache ......
>
> Are you using Linux 2.4?
yes i'm using linux 2.4.3

> If so then try
>
> echo 0 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn

ok ... i'll try this ...
> If it helps then those sites have bad/broken firewalls who don't accept
> extensions to TCP/IP specifically allowed in the TCP/IP standards..
>
> --
> Henrik Nordstrom
> Squid Hacker

but when i change my kernel configuration (change to linux 2.4.2),
and build all netfilter options as modules all that site can be open ..
but new problem was found ... my IMP (webmail) can not be accees...
but i'm not sure that the problem is from squid ..... no i'll check my IMP
:))
Thanks for your help ...
H.A.P