[squid-users] Is there a method of converting squid native logs to human readable? My peers can't read unix date format! :/

From: Edmund Haworth <ehaworth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:09:35 +0100

I'm looking for eaither a way of creating two logs at the same time (yes,
this does double up on disk space, but with a 40gb disk and logs going back
3 months with not so many hits, we'll live)

one in httpd emulation and the native for log analysers

or a tool to convert the native to httpd emulation in realtime may do the
trick too, but that would probably cause a fair bit of load

Thanks for any ideas,
Edmund Haworth
Assistant Network Engineer
Worcester College of Technology