Re: [squid-users] Newbie

From: Cassio <cassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:35:31 -0500

Rob-
Thanx for your help. We have a 128K link and sometinhg
like 10-30 users at the same time. My cache_mem is 4Mb
(defined at squid.conf). The strange thing is the continuosly
activity at hd. Is it normal or it must be a consequence of
several child processes ? When I execute the TOP command
I must see the parent and the child process of squid or a lot
of processes ? Thanx again !
Cassio