Re: [squid-users] mailing list format - HTML mail.

From: Martin A. Brooks <martin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 06:18:36 +0100

At 14:32 24/04/01 +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>I was wondering if any of you have any _strong_ view on html mail and
>mailing lists.
>
>IMO the listserve should either a) reject or b) filter back to plain
>text html mail.
>
>The justification for this is a combination of security, bandwidth and
>cross-mailer compatability.
>
>If you have strong thoughts, please speak up.

I'm almost rabidly opposed to HTML mail as perhaps some of my past posts
here have indicated. If at all possible, I'd prefer it to be rejected
outright by the MLM.

http://www.hinterlands.org/nice.html

Regards

Martin A. Brooks
If Windows NT were an animal, it'd be a fainting goat.

Linux counter #60974 - so ner!