[squid-users] ldap multiple group authentication problem

From: Christopher Lundell <chris.lundell@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:10:53 -0800

Hello,

Has anyone had a problem being kicked out of the authentication process
and ending up with a "access denied" screen because of having an
incorrect username (regardless whether or not the password is correct)?
When the username is typed correctly, however (even with an incorrect
password), the client is prompted for another re-authentication. I am
using v. 2.3 on Linux 6.2.

If so, can anyone point me to a solution?

Thank you,
Chris