Re: [squid-users] proxy.pac question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:47:14 +0200

See the Netscape specifications on PAC file format.

Note: Usually it is simpler/better to do the selection at the PAC server
by sending different PAC scripts to different clients. Make a CGI
program that generates the PAC file matching the client network location
and browser type..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker