[squid-users] squid2.4 stable1 crashes

From: ashish dhital <ashish.dhital@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 13:20:40 +0545 (NPT)

Hi all,

I am having a big problem please help..

I have one server installed squid stable version and have about 50GB of
harddisk with 512MB of memory and using this as a transparant proxy
redirected through cisco 3600 series router...
The things has worked good for past few months but now for about few
weeks it crashes and get rebooted automatically and sometime my ethernet
also freezed so i have to up the ethernet again...
whats the problem??? Please help me..

And Is there any way to configure cisco to redirect to another proxy if
one fails...
I would be very pleased if someone could help me..

Ashish
email-: ashish.dhital@info.com.np