Re: [squid-users] Squid Caches

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 04:05:31 -0600

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001, Muhammad Naeem wrote:
> > Its a cyclic filesystem. It is still rather broken
> > in the main squid
> > codebase, but I'm slowly fixing it.
> >
> > Documentation is one of the things I'm also working
> > on. :-)
> >
> > If you'd like to help, give me a shout.
> >

> How can i help you in Documentation of Squid ?

If you are a user, find something thats either outdated or not covered
in the FAQ and send us the modifications.

If you are a programmer, find something thats not covered in the
programmers guide and send us the modifications.

If you'd like to help translating the FAQ or Users guide into another
language, contact me privately and we'll get things going.

That stands for the rest of you - if you speak Swahili and think that
the FAQ/Users guide would go well in your language .. :-)

Adrian