Re: [squid-users] Re: usage of pac

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:05:01 -0400

but by bringing in "AOL", it really had no bearing.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to use IE since Netscape runs
like crap still.

Also, wpad is an MS idea, not a RFC or anything, correct?

And finally, I'm guessing it really wouldn't be an issue of adding "wpad"
support. Use the same "get my pac file from here" code but wrap it with a
DNS call to wpad.aol.com to find the actual ip number.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com