Re: [squid-users] cache_dir is full..

From: Freaked Personality <freaky@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 13:06:25 +0200 (CEST)

there's an option in the config file which allows you to specify how big
your cache dir is. Keep in mind that certain logs will be stored there
also so assuming the cache dir has it's own partition which isn't used by
anything else I'd say you use the partition size minus 4% or
something. Then again, I'm not an expert other values might be better. If
the cache dir is set higher than the available size squid will exit (err
it's not a crash) because there is no diskspace left after a while.